Monday 1 December 2014

Patting Myself on the Back

After buying a Fitbit as a birthday gift to myself, I also gave myself a walking challenge.  I have tried this before as a "Virtual Walk" and did not stick with it.  The Fitbit seems to help.  It's funny how toys and apps can help to motivate me.  I don't want to think too long and hard about what that says about my personality but I think I like the positive feedback ... even if it is electronic.

Anyway ... long story short ... I challenged myself to walk 150 Km in November and I managed to bypass that by a whopping 34 Km, so I feel pretty good about that.


I also had one day when I walked 20,000 steps.  I am going to guess that 20,000 steps in one day is not going to happen too often.  No matter what anyone says ... that's a lot of walking!

Again, silly I know, but I like the badges Fitbit sends when you reach a milestone.

Well, I'll stop boring you by tooting my own horn, but I just wanted to keep a record of my very successful November 2014.  

With Christmas around the corner I hope December 2014 is as successful.  

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment