Saturday 6 September 2014

Odds & Ends and Tips & Tricks

Coming up with fresh and interesting ideas for my TOPS meetings is not always an easy thing to do. Sometimes I feel like I am constantly repeating myself ... now don't get me wrong ... that's not necessarily a bad thing.  Especially if you're like me and need to hear an idea, thought or tip over and over again to make it stick!

At the same time I do scour magazines and on line articles looking for ideas that might be a little outside the box or articles that put a fresh spin on tried and true methods.  This involves bookmarking web pages and physically cutting pieces out of magazines.  I have quite the portable file full of odds and ends.

I was looking through some of the pieces I have cut out and hoarded for a while intending to do a fun meeting around "Things That Make Us Go Hmmmm?".  Just reading out tidbits of miscellaneous information and having some discussion as to whether they deserves a thumbs up or thumbs down in the "that could be true" department.  I'm sure that will end up as a post here in the near future -- so check back!  The point I am trying to make in my round-a-bout way is ... I have lots of little pieces of information that don't really warrant a whole post but are interesting/relevant/funny/informative non-the-less.  That being said, here my first Odds and Ends mash-up of things I have collected.  Enjoy!










And to file under totally miscellaneous and not having anything to do with weight loss at all ...



No comments:

Post a Comment